ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, including but not necessarily limited to the following:
- Work as part of a team to: design digital resources such as email banners, PPT presentations, and web pages; execute e-mail marketing campaigns, including design of e-mail pieces; update web content and create new pages as needed via a content management system; produce training videos and other short video productions; and other marketing-related tasks as needed.
- Capture, retrieve, create and/or edit visual, audio or other resources that can be incorporated into instructional materials, website showcases and multimedia presentations.
- Edit, arrange, and produce video/audio/digital media within limited time constraints.Should be able to choose titles, music, animation and narration.
- Work in a team environment and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers
- Work within existing corporate brand standards with an attitude of possibility in an effort to take corporate communications to the next level.
- Creating production plans and timelines for multimedia projects, under guidance of Senior, Marketing Communication Manager and the Communications Manager.
- Work collaboratively with people from across the marketing and sales teams to help meet CS’s needs for photographic support for promotional, informational and branding needs.
- Assist with multimedia needs for use in public relations, magazines, brochures, newsletters, other publications, recruitment and other promotional materials
- Take photos in multiple settings including to not limited to; office personnel, product samples, tradeshows and conferences.
- Upload optimized video and photographs to websites and social media sites