To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, including but not necessarily limited to the following:
- Follows manager’s directions in a timely fashion.
- Perform basic maintenance duties and establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Skill in maintaining & operation of power and hand tools, supplies, and equipment proactively and as directed.
- Operates company vehicles or equipment as needed.
- Reports any safety or facility maintenance issues to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Promotes safety as the highest priority by assisting in safety training and promoting awareness.
- Performs routine inspections (per OSHA guidelines). Report findings to management and take appropriate actions.
- May need to load and unload trucks weighting 100-150 pounds. Very limited.
- Other duties as directed and required.