Construction Specialties (CS) draws upon its almost 70 years of extensive expertise to design and manufacture custom, high-quality products that solve complex building challenges around the world.
We’re looking for a Maintenance Worker to support our Cranford facility. The facility is mostly office space with limited shop equipment but no manufacturing.
Under general direction, performs work as instructed by Maintenance Supervisor. Maintains building and grounds in a clean and good working order, shop tools, equipment and vehicles.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, including but not necessarily limited to the following:
- Performs basic maintenance duties of facilities, equipment and vehicles.
- Skilled in maintaining & operating power and hand tools, supplies, and equipment (proactively and as directed).
- Operates company vehicles and equipment as needed.
- Reports any safety or facility maintenance issues to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Promotes safety as the highest priority by assisting in safety training and promoting awareness.
- Performs routine inspections (per OSHA guidelines). Reports findings to management and take appropriate actions.
- Occasionally loads and unloads trucks weighing 100-150 pounds (very limited).
- Establishes and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Follows manager’s directions in a timely fashion.
- Other duties as directed and required.
- Associates or Technical degree preferred
- 2-5 years buildings maintenance experience
- Detail Oriented
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed