To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, including but not necessarily limited to the following:
- Define project scopes, plans, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Schedule and track project timelines, milestones and deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Proactively manage project issue and/or risk, engage management as appropriate for issue resolution/risk mitigation
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Drive change and provide continuous feedback on how project/program teams can work more efficiently. Lead best practice improvement efforts in support of program and project management capability development.
- Manage partner / vendor outsourcing engagements and foster accountability for deliverables, timeline, and quality during program / project delivery.