- Responsible for sales/growth in a defined geographic sales region of North America requiring travel up to 50% of the time. Build relationships in the territory with manufacturers' reps, end users, specifying engineers, and mechanical contractors in the region.
- Motivate, train, develop, direct, and evaluate the independent sales representatives. Replace underperforming reps where and when required.
- Perform or assist with specification reviews and quotations.
- Follow up on representatives' quotations, record results in the corporate tracking system, and forecast monthly sales.
- Expand new business opportunities in various markets (Data Centers, Healthcare, Education, Manufacturing, Office, Cleanrooms, etc.
- Handle dispute/conflict resolution from customers or sales representatives within the Region.