Performs duties that will assist the Corporate Manager of Sustainability develop and roll out strategic initiatives that will elevate the company’s sustainability strategy. The objectives are to act as a facilitator between business units, suppliers and Corporate Manager of Sustainability to ensure accurate data is being collected and reported in a timely manner.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, including but not necessarily limited to the following:
- Regularly performs projects assigned by the Corporate Manager of Sustainability
- Collects and organizes data used to develop and/or monitor key reporting criteria related to the Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- Collects and organizes data used in the creation and maintenance of product sustainability certifications
- Creates educational resources for employees around various sustainability topics
- Maintains compliance with Company policies, safety standards, and health standards
- Undertakes periodic sustainability-related training of work groups and assists in identifying training needs
- Assumes additional related responsibilities as required
- Performs all other duties assigned by management
Systems and continuous improvement orientation
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Use PowerPoints, Excel, and Microsoft word
Bachelor's degree underway (or completed) in Business, Sustainability, Production Management, or a relevant related field from a four-year college or university.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed