To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, including but not necessarily limited to the following:
- Interprets customer requirement from drawing, verbal or written specifications.
- Prepares and revises bids based upon drawing specifications, material, labor and finished costs.
- Corresponds and contacts sales reps to obtain missing info, recommends change or substitution to improve cost, delivery, or product.
- Interacts with sales reps and internal personnel to provide accurate bidding.
- Assists in providing details for order entry, drafting, production and layout of orders received.
- Works from drawings, bid forms, verbal and written requests to make complete bid.
- Reports directly to the department supervisor.
- Provides other customer service oriented-activities in providing bids to representatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management