Performs direct quote follow up on quotes coordinating closely with the Territory Manager for New Construction as well as Facility Sales. Direct work with Sales Reps, estimating, and customer care is also a part of daily activity. The Inside Sales Representative will work directly with clients in territory along with the territory manager to drive sales, specifications, and customer satisfaction to increase repeat and new business. Generation of quotes, bidding, and administrative tasks are also required.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all products, services, and the construction industry.
- Follows up directly with customers to determine status of outstanding quotations resulting in increased bookings.
- Develops monthly metrics to track success rate of outstanding quotes, competition on lost quotes, etc.
- Coordinates follow-up efforts with Sales Reps, Estimating and Customer Care Dept.
- Coordinates revised pricing requirements with Estimating Department and Sales Reps
- Coordinates and communicates activities and results with Regional Sales Managers.
- Prepares and submits monthly reports on effectiveness and measurements of activities, meeting assigned goals, closing ratios in total and by territory, and quotes lost to competition
- Associates degree preferred; High school diploma/GED required.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on EXCEL
- Ability to understand the basics of architectural blueprints
- Excellent customer relation skills and professional manner.
- Well-developed telephone skills.
- Ability to create and maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate others and effectively gather pertinent information over telephone.
- Knowledge of architectural market and how to work with contractors.
- Knowledge of sales procedures.
- High self-confidence and “can do”, confident attitude.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed