The IT Project Manager (PM) leads large ERP/Supply Chain projects and teams of staff and/or contractors in the performance of the design, development, implementation and maintenance of IT infrastructure, IT services, IT applications, databases and/or websites and monitors all stages of the project management life cycle to ensure compliance with IT project standards, methodologies and guidelines. The PM ensures that project goals are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, including but not necessarily limited to the following:
- Define project scopes, plans, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Schedule and track project timelines, milestones and deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Proactively manage project issue and/or risk, engage management as appropriate for issue resolution/risk mitigation
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Drive change and provide continuous feedback on how project/program teams can work more efficiently. Lead best practice improvement efforts in support of program and project management capability development.
- Manage partner / vendor outsourcing engagements and foster accountability for deliverables, timeline, and quality during program / project delivery.
Organization and planning
Customer service skills
Agile Project Management experience
4-7 years experience in Project managing large IT projects.
Bachelors Degree Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems
PM accreditation (APMP, PMP, PRINCE2) preferred
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed