Data Aire started innovating cooling solutions over five decades ago in an effort to deliver products that are precise by design. If you’re interested in being part of a solutions-driven organization with a passion for finding creative answers for our customers, then Data Aire is the right company for you.
Located between Los Angeles and San Diego California, Data Aire is a great place to work while enjoying the quality of life Orange County has to offer.
Data Aire is currently looking for a Service Technician (HVAC) for product support (both in-house and field) for service or manufacturing related equipment problems.
- Assists customers with solving equipment problems in the field, both by phone, emails and on-site visits.
- Log, record and files calls, site visits and emails
- Performs equipment field start-ups.
- Provides equipment training to customers.
- Reviews customer requested back-charges and offers recommendation.
- Advises engineering and operations on needed manufacturing changes.
- Assists in research and development of new products.
- Assist operations with testing and quality issues.
- Assist Facilities Personal with HVAC related issues.
- Use RMA process as requested for warranty parts.
- Inspects warranty returned parts and determines proper disposition.
- Additional duties as directed by Service Supervisor.
• Required High School Diploma
• Required to have at least a two-year degree from a recognized HVAC program
• Required to have 1-year field experience
• Basic computer skills required (basic PC document filing system, Excel spreadsheet, Word document, Power point and Outlook)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed