Construction Specialties (GA), LLC is a polyester extrusion facility that specializes in polyester sheet extrusion, compounding, profile extrusion, thermoforming, and large format digital printing.
The Maintenance Technician installs, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe and electrical systems.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine
- Use diagnostic tools to perform and in support of preventative maintenance on machinery and equipment.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment
- Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment
- Installs, troubleshoots, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as programmable controllers
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts
- Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions, and other structures
- Assumes additional related responsibilities as required
- Performs all other duties assigned by management
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 6 months training from technical school
- Minimum 3 – 5 years related experience
- Georgia Work Ready certified minimum requirements: Applied Mathematics 4 / Locating Information 4 / Reading for Information 4 (Silver Minimum)
- Basic knowledge and understanding of mathematics and problem solving
- Ability to understand and interpret information from one or two graphics
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to read measuring instruments such as calipers
- Ability to operate machinery such as a lathe, milling machine, drill press, and saws
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed